Monday 26 August 2013

Where can i find spongebob deleted scenes besides youtube?

spongebob deleted scenes on What? It's Just An Ordinary Krabby OH MY GOODNESS
spongebob deleted scenes image



James Harr


I want to find spongebob deleted scenes. but most of them are not on youtube. can i find them on spongebob dvds, like would there be deleted scenes in the spongebob halloween dvd or the spongebob christmas dvd?


Answer
Well there is a deleted scene of Squidward turning into a snail on the Spongebob halloween dvd I think.

Where can I find Spongebob Deleted scene?




James Harr


I hear there is supposedly a deleted scene in Spongebob "I was a teenage gary" where I hear three was a scene in the episode that only showed during the premiere where squidward NOT spongebob i said SQUIDWARD turns into a snail. not the part when he is on the fence I'm talking about the process, the transformation of him morphing into a snail. I hear it is on live leak but I'm not sure.


Answer
YouTube maybe??




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment