Saturday 31 August 2013

is the spongebob movie actually the series finale?

spongebob the movie 2 on The+spongebob+squarepants+movie+patrick
spongebob the movie 2 image



Loading...


i heard it is. but theres new episodes. can somebody explain this. because in the end credits of the movie it shows epilouge pictures at the krusty krab 2.


Answer
No, Its not the end of Spongebob. Its been going on since May 1, 1999. It still has a long way to go! I got this information form my older sister, Shes an expert on Spongebob for some strange reason. :P

How many people secretly laugh their butts off at a kid movie?What movie or movies?

Q. I always laugh hysterically at Madagascar and Shrek also at Spongebob the movie,Ice Age 2 was pretty funny too and Over The Hedge!I have a 3 year old,so I watch with her but secretly pray she does not want to watch Dora or Blues Clues!
I forgot Robots!Lots of adult humor!Lots of references to showbiz!Its great!


Answer
I have a 3 year old son and a 7 year old daughter, so there is always a kid movie or TV show on in my house. I not only laugh at these movies and shows, but I cry as well. Especially at the end of Ice Age and The Princess Diaries. Madagascar is funny and I love Zathura. The first time I heard the older brother tell the robot "Get me a juice box biatch" I laughed my butt off!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment