Monday 26 August 2013

What movie characters should be use for spirit week?

spongebob cast on Spongebobyeh | The Ultimate Fan Site
spongebob cast image



mandaa


There's a spirit week at my school & tomorrow is movie maddness. So your suppose to pick a movie character. My and my friends want to do this but we can't think of a movie. Which one has a group of friends that we could do like 4 being the most all girls. Please & thanks ;) <3


Answer
Powder Puff Girls(With A 4th Girl)
Cheerleaders From Bring It On
Some Of The Spongebob Cast

Is it legal to live in a pineapple under the sea?




Creepy Old


Someone should arrest spongebob squarepants. speaking of which, do you think i could have a succesful business in bikini butter if i sell peanut butter? since i am harry peanut potter mr. krabs can also hire me to cast peanut butter spells on plankton.


Answer
I am at a loss for how to respond to this....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment