Wednesday 28 August 2013

What is the meaning of nagging?

spongebob 2 hours later on walks in with army of clones*
spongebob 2 hours later image



Jo C


I saw this episode of SpongeBob SquarePants that Planton's computer wife Karen nags...also I saw an episode of The Fairly Odd Parents that Wanda nags a lot to Timmy and Cosmo...what is nagging or nag mean?


Answer
nag [nag]
verb (past and past participle nagged, present participle nag·ging, 3rd person present singular nags)

1. transitive and intransitive verb ask somebody repeatedly: to ask or urge somebody persistently and annoyingly to do something
He keeps nagging me to go and see the doctor.

2. transitive and intransitive verb keep criticizing somebody: to find fault with somebody regularly and repeatedly
3. intransitive verb be persistently painful or bothersome: to be a persistent cause of discomfort, anxiety, or unease
a nagging pain
a worry that nags into the late night hours


Microsoft® Encarta® 2007.

Did your crush ever find out you have a crush on him/her?




Sweet Drea


How did they find out? How did you feel about it?
Was it your recent crush?



Answer
Yes. Last day of 8th grade. My best friends twin sister fuckluckn told him in her last hour that she had with him. I've never really had a true conversation with him, just short group discussions. So I was incredibly embarrassed. And later on that day groups of guys and girls took a humer limo for celebration to coldstone and he was in the other limo and had to be by him.

Then high school came. We had PE together. We were dance partners so we had to dance together and it was really awkward. Then we were 2 on 2 basketball partners for a week. uhhhhhh, it was so bad, at least I had lots of friends I could talk to in that class. Then it seemed like almost all the classes I had he was in, and we always ended up sitting right next to each other.

Well, I'm in 11th grade now and we don't have any classes together luckily and I'm getting over it. I no longer flinch when I walk by him, like i did before bursting with the feeling of being a douchbag. And he has a gf now so thank spongebob. I haven't liked him since the first semester of freshman year, I'm completely over him, he's different.

Why my friends twin told him? I don't know, being both her and her twin which is my best friend were in that same class and thought my bff knew that doing that would mortify me and piss me off...
How I felt? Horrible. Tried to look on the bright side but there was nothing good that came out of it. He's just an old crush.

Teenagers. No wonder MCR wrote a song about them. Cuz they scar the shitt outta me too.

EDIT:
And the reason why ppl like me don't want their crush to know is because of fear of rejection and 100% knowing that person doesn't like u that way. And also for me, I know how I crush on different guys all the time, move on, and glad I never went out with a guy (Aries in Venus). I'm really not into high school relationships cuz I'd rather wait until I can have the real thing and not have to go through all that immature drama and the awkwardness of not knowing what to do after u break up but see each other all the time. Just cuz I have a little crush on a guy doesn't mean it's in my best interest to date him. There are more important things I need to focus on now instead of wondering why he hasn't txt me back yet crap.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment