Monday 5 August 2013

What do you think is the most well-known and iconic episode of SpongeBob ever?

spongebob ripped pants on Home :: Children's Books :: Activity :: I Ripped My Pants (SpongeBob)
spongebob ripped pants image



[The Simpl


I'm going to have to say either Ripped Pants or the one where they have that band for Squidward.


Answer
^ Wow everyone has such great answers for this!

Id have to say the F.U.N. episode has to be one of the most well known, whoever hasnt heard the FUN song has been living under a rock! Id also say the very first episode "Help Wanted" where SpongeBob gets his job at the Krusty Krab is somewhat iconic considering he works there in practically every episode.

:-P

What are your opinions on my username and profile picture?




The Origin


I might change it to something else, but then everyone will forget who I am once again. What are your opinions on my username and profile picture?

Also, do you guys remember me as Ripped Pants with an Emo SpongeBob picture and Elite Dark Lord_Dragon Slayer_3.14159 with a Yahoo! avatar? Out of those two choices and my username & picture right now, which do you like best?



Answer
I like it. I also like how you told us it was you because before I got an account I knew who all the people were. I liked the Emo SpongeBob the best. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment