Sunday 4 August 2013

What is the best ever SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS episode?

spongebob krusty krab training video on Welcome | Professionals | Deals Done | For Lease | Commercial Links
spongebob krusty krab training video image



Preludeto


I personally LOOOOVE Band Geeks and Sailor Mouth..

But seriously i cannot decide coz i love all of spongebob episodes!

Hands down the greatest and funniest animated series ever!! =)
So which ones do u love?



Answer
I love Band Geeks, the Krusty Krab Training Video (it's hilarious) and Krusty Towers. I also (like every Spongebob fan) LOVES the movie!

Making an old school tutorial themed video and I need help..?




Thomas M


I'm making a school PSA for a project at school and need help getting the right music. I want to do a video similar to those "How to..." episodes with Goofy, and the "Krusty Krab Training Video" in spongebob. I want it to have old music but I don't know where I could get it. Any ideas?


Answer
YOU TUBE :) TRY SEARCHING CHARLEY CHAPLIN.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment