Wednesday 7 August 2013

What's the weirdest thing you've done in public?

spongebob theme song on SpongeBob SquarePants Drunken Sailor Theme Song - SpongeBob ...
spongebob theme song image
Q. I'm really weird to where I once started dancing around singing the Spongebob theme song in the middle of walmart. Old people gave me weird looks. Others just laughed....

It doesn't embarrass me, but it embarrasses family. I've done worse though. :]


Answer
After it was no longer cool I drove down the popular Friday night hot spot and cranked Vanilla Ice through my massive car stereo with all the windows down. My friends in the car kept shrinking in their seats.

What songs have the best or funniest lyrics to do as a speech in speech class?




billy g


I want one that would either be annoying (like the lime in the coconut song or spongebob theme) meaningful and sad (like When I'm gone by eminem or last kiss by pearl jam) or funny (no weird al)


Answer
Flight of the Conchords has some funny songs. Some are a little explicit but "Hiphopapotamus v Rhymenocerous" and "Business Time" are pretty funny.


Hope this helps a little bit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment