Monday 9 June 2014

who here likes to watch spongebob?




fangs up


usually I dont like cartoons but I love to watch spongebob .its funny.


Answer
ME I LOVE SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!!!
the one where he turns normal scares me though.
LOL!
I <3 spongebob.

Spongebob Squarepants "Not Normal"?




Achilles M


i watched one of the new spongebob episodes and he was "normal". when he went into squidwards house, he fixed squidwards face then gave squidward a mirrior. i looked everywhere for a pic of how squidward looks and i cant find it anywhere. if you find it, please give me the link.


Answer
YES! I watched it. Squidward looked sooo funny as a normal person! But I was trying to find that face where he has big-bubbly cheeks, not the one in the mirror. I did my best to search for both,
this is what I came up with
http://happycarpenter.blogs.com/the_happy_carpenter/images/squidward.jpg (just as funny though)
If I find it, I will let you know, it would make a funny avatar. :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment