Thursday 12 June 2014

when was spongebob born?




Gabriel





Answer
Well, I have to make my calculations first, wait a sec :

Year when Spongebob was created - Age of Mickey Mouse - 3 Blue Horses + 2 Rainbows * 15 Beans / Pikachu + 2 Yellow Cows / gravity pull + Patrick's IQ - Age of Earth * 3(x-2) / my age = 14 Years Old

Meaning he was born in 1999

Dude, couldn't you just do that yourself, was it that difficult ?!

What's your favorite Spongebob quote\character?




Kaers


What's your favorite Spongebob quote and favorite character? My favorite character is Spongebob. He makes me laugh the most:) My top 3 favorite quotes are= Mr.Krabs:"Spongebob, do you know anything about girls?" Spongebob:"Hahahahaha!-no. But gary does."/ Spongebob:"Gary, you better call an astronomer, because this clotted cream is OUT OF THIS WORLD!"/ Squidward:"Would you not stand so close. I'm getting claustrophobic." Patrick:"What does claustrophobic mean?" Spongebob:"It means he's afraid of Santa Claus." Squidward:"No it doesnt!" Patrick:"HO HO HO!" Spongebob:"Stop it Patrick youre scaring him!"


Answer
when spongebobs says "im ready!!"
or when he says "imagination" and makes a rainbow over his head.

my fav character is mr crabs though
because hes badass




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment