Wednesday 11 June 2014

When did Nickelodeon go from Spongebob to 2 girls making out?...WTF?




uwannafuki


Seriously..I was at a friends house visiting and she had Nickelodeon on for the kids..It was only about 6:30 and I noticed that it went from one of those goofy school show to all of a sudden I look over and there are 2 girls making out on tv..I'm sitting there wondering..did someone change the channel?..What did I miss?..But sure enough it was still nickelodeon..How is this ok..I am the most tolerant person you could know..but I don't think this is a very good thing to put on a children's channel..If you want to put a show on like this for teens who are homosexual..then put it on a different channel..all it's doing is glamourizing homosexuality for younger children..do they even realize how impressionable children are?..She's so pretty..I want to be just like her..HELLOOOOOO Pay attention people..everyone bi**hes about the state of the world today but it seems like nobody is remotely interested in what our children are being exposed to at such young ages.This is supposed to be for kids
NOW UNDERSTAND THIS...I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH HOMOSEXUALITY ..HELL...MY CHILDREN HAVE A GAY UNCLE AND WE ALL LOVE HIM TO DEATH... and I don't know the name of the show but it was teen nick...my point is...nickelodeon is supposed to be for CHILDREN...what is wrong with me expecting a channel that is supposed to be FOR CHILDREN....to show programming that is appropriate FOR CHILDREN?
And just to let everyone know...I don't even have satellite or cable at my house...almost everything my children watch is on PBS...because I can trust what they are showing on tv
by darparre... Member since:
March 11, 2006
Total points:
1235 (Level 3)
Add to My Contacts

Block User

u dont sound very tolerant to me. you sound homophobic. and if u were as intelligent as u think u are, u would know that seeing ppl of the same sex make out does not make a person gay. get a life.

PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME! If two same sex people making out is not gay..then WTF does it make them and why the f**k is it on Nickelodeon?
and we DID change the channel...if we wouldn't have..then that would mean that I thought it was ok and I wouldn't be on here b**ching about it....COMMON SENSE PEOPLE! GOD GAVE IT TO YOU...USE IT!
and just to clear this up...it's not about all homosexuality...I don't want my 4 yr. old watching ANYBODY..gay or straight...making out on what is supposed to be a channel appropriate for YOUNG CHILDREN...my kids are 10, 6, and 4....are you seriously telling me that you don't mind if your young children sit and watch a makeout session on a CHILDRENS channel?
Ok Paris....number one..you're a f**kin' idiot if you think that ANYONE can PLOP 2 4yr. olds and 2 6yr olds down and they will stay in one spot....can you even READ?
THE CHILDREN WERE PLAYING AND WHEN THE DID COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM...A COUPLE OF TIMES THEY SAT DOWN AND WATCHED TV FOR LIKE 2 MINUTES...and for your information....the first show that was on was one about kids in school and a book club...then degrassi came on and I'm sorry that I didn't sit there and watch the whole f**king thing but when I heard someone say ***** and I look at my friend then look at the tv...there are 2 girls going for a lip lock...so F*CK YOU...YOU IGNORANT B*TCH



Answer
READ THIS YOU BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES! She is talking about "Degrassi" and it is rated NR .. not PG, or PG13 ... and she was at MY house, OUR kids were playing in the living room, we were drinking coffee .... and the TV was just on in the background, Our (6 total) kids are 10,6, 6, 4, 4, and 5 mnths .. no one was watching it, our kids were otherwise occupied with eachothers company. She and I looked up, and were saying how Ned's Declassified was encouraging bad behavior at school, and considering the problems we have both been having, we were deciding that Nickelodeon should be more careful .. we got lost in conversation, and the next thing we hear was a b o n e r conversation, and then we see two girls kissing .. um .. its still daylight!! and no one sees a problem with that. Not being able to find my remote, i jumped up and turned the TV off.

No one is saying anything bad about gay people, the problem is when your kids are watching programs intended for children, and then you see girls making out and guys talking about morning b o n e r s there is something wrong with that. For you parents on here who see all of these misinformed little boys and girls posting sex questions, and you can tell they have no clue what they are talking about .. you don't see a problem with the glorification of promisuous behavior? I don't care if it were a girl and a guy making out ... the "teens" watching those shows aren't the 16-19 yr olds (they are already out having sex, and on yahoo asking if they are pregnant even though they never took their pants off), its the 10-14 yr olds, who are on Y!A asking if they should have sex, and if being fingered can get them pregnant, and saying they want a baby, and is anal sex really sex .. these YOUNG teens. I think if you are born gay, and you know you are gay that is GREAT! I am happy when a person is sure of who they are, but that is if it is who you really are. That is not ok if you are young and (forgive me) STUPID, wanting to try sexual things with anyone and everyone who will let you at the age of 14. I think that these shows are only telling our young people to not only go for it, but go for it with anyone you think will give it to you. You don't see anything wrong with that? Seriously? To go from "Ned's Declassified" to that with no warning, no parental advisory, yeah I think that is wrong.

And it could be two guys, two girls, a guy and a girl .. I dont care ... I dont care ... but when your target audience is CHILDREN, and you are in a early evening time slot ... you could at least keep it appropriate for the entire family! It really does show two real people in a real situation that happens all the time, but I dont want my 10 yr old watching it. Why doesnt NICK just have a seperate channel for the older audiences so that our younger spongebob warriors arent watching patrik star one minute and listening to a lesson on why boys wake up with b o n e r s the next?? You people all think that just because someone is uncomfortable with seeing something, or their children seeing something, they are homophobic creeps .. that isnt true. It is all about what you think is appropriate for your own kids, and why a kids tv network is suddenly sex oriented ... my mom hated nickelodeon for the slogan "Don't encurage your mother" on that show "Yuo can't say that on Television", and Ren and Stimpy were gross, those were the reasons I couldn't watch it .. she would have flipped her LID to have seen me watch this!!

(Noggin is the morning Nickelodeon with learning programs for children.)

You people get on here and preach "Don't circumsise" "Don't immunize" "Don't pierce your childs ears" "Don't use lotions, soaps and plastic bottles" "Breastfeeding is the only way to go" .. but when a mom brings up the problem with what kids are watching on T.V. you think the mom is over reacting ... talk about over reacting?? "Only organics in my house" " Only brand named daipers" "No walkers!!" "Don't feed your baby anything but milk until they are 6 mnths" .. but when your kids get to be horny teenagers, and someone tried to tell you once that the programming on NICKELODEON isn't what it used to be, and all you did at the time was preach your "GAY PRIDE" .. maybe then you will understand. No one is bashing anyone but our T.V. producers who keep pregnant 15 yr old girls on the air for ratings, music producers who let 16 yr old boys sing about doing humiliating things to women who won't sleep with them, when its your kids you have to keep from all of this, you can be the one packing the damn gay rights banner, but you still would want to know how the hell Nickelodeon went from Rugrats to shows that support promiscuity.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE SHE IS TALKING ABOUT NICKELODEON .. GO WATCH DEGRASSI ..


Now PLEASE gimme my thumbs DOWN!!!

EDIT: glamourizing homosexuality for younger children..do they even realize how impressionable children are?..... I think that is more aimed towards the fact that all kids aren't born gay, but most DO want to be sexually experimental .. and by GLORIFYING it on childrens networks.. you are saying go for it .. try it... do it .. whether you are gay or not isn't really the point, children should NOT be playing around with sexual acts .. and for most kids, they are more likely to be in a postition to try same sex act first, considering parents are clueless and the friends of the same sex are in your room all the time. .. AND in this scene one girl was gay, the other wasnt sure if she wanted her gay friend kissing her, and the gay friend did it again, making her kiss her, and then she again decided she wasnt gay, and the gay friend was upset, .... so .. Gay people are born gay that are not created, but children who "play" with sexuality are created ... by shows like this ... do you not see that?? REALLY??? And the lady who wrote that is VERY tolerant, we have more than a few mutual gay and black friends, who believe like we do, that no matter what sex you prefer, it isn't for our kids' eyes! Get over yourselves. Open minded is one thing, but being ok with tv networks showing our kids not only what is going on in the world, but how to go and do it yourself is completely different. I LOVE MY GAY FRIENDS!!! I LOVE MY BLACK FRIENDS!! I LOVE MY STRAIGHT FRIENDS! I LOVE MY WHITE FRIENDS!! But I still dont want them having sex in front of my children!! Does that drive the point home yet??

What are some funny conversations Patrick Star has had with other characters?




Writerchic


I was just wondering :) Will pick best answer.


Answer
Patrick: I wish we had something to eat...
Spongebob: *holds up chocolate bars* Look what I've got!
Patrick: RECTANGLES!!!

Patrick: *with chocolate on his face after eating a chocolate bar* So THAT'S how it is, huh? Once a thief, ALWAYS a theif!
Spongebob: You ate yours! This is mine! *points to chocolate bar*
Patrick: YOU TOOK MY ONLY FOOD. NOW I'M GONNA STARVE.

Squidward: Can you take hats in a dignified and sophisticated manner?
Patrick: You mean like a weenie? Okay! *face gets all cutesy* MAY I TAKE YOUR HAT, SIR? MAY I TAKE YOUR HAT, SIR? MAY I TAKE-
Squidward: All right! I've heard enough! You get the job!

Patrick: *knocks on some random person's door* I LOVE YOU!
Random Person: *slams door in face*

Patrick: Okay, but I must warn you! I am a world championship... umm... kickboxer!
Spongebob: I don't care if you're the descendent of Davy Jones! You're going down, tubby!
Patrick: Tubby? NOBODY CALLS ME TUBBY! *punches Spongebob in face*

Sandy: That's crazy talk!
Patrick: That's not crazy talk. THIS is crazy talk! BLUHBUHTUBBEH! BLUHBUGTUBBEH! LOOLOOLOOLOOLOO!

Patrick: "Well here's your problem! You have it set to M for Mini, when all you have to do is set it to W for Wumbo!"
Spongebob: "Partick, I don't think Wumbo is a word..."
Patrick: "C'mon! I Wumbo. You Wumbo. He, she, we Wumbo. Wumbology, the study of Wumbo. It's first grade, Spongebob!"
Spongebob: "I never should have doubted you, Patrick!"

Patrick: I'm going to tell you a story!
Spongebob: *smiles*
Patrick: It's called the ugly barnacle. Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

Patrick: *whistles like a bird*
Spongebob: Wow, Patrick, I never knew you spoke bird!
Patrick: No, it's called Italian.

Villan: Excuse me, sir, I believe you've dropped your wallet.
Patrick: It doesn't look familiar to me.
Vilain: What? I just saw you drop it. Here.
Patrick: Nope. It's not mine.
Villan: It is yours. I am trying to be good person and return it to you.
Patrick: Return what to me?

Patrick: *raises hand* Is mayonnaise an instrument?
Squidward: No, Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument.
Patrick: *raises hand*
Squidward: Horseradish is not an instrument either.
Patrick: *puts hand down*

Spongebob: At least it's warm around the fire!
Patrick: Wait. If we're underwater, how can there be a-
*fire goes out*

Spongebob: What's worse than a GIANT PAINT BUBBLE?!
Patrick: Oh, I know! TWO giant paint bubbles!

Spongebob: *in a baby pool* Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabs?
Mr. Krabs: *also in a baby pool* I'm feeling a warm spot.
Patrick: *also in a baby pool* Sorry.

Squidward: What's in these bags, rocks?
*rocks spill out of bags*
Squidward: Hey, these ARE rocks! Why is your suitcase full of rocks?
Patrick: Well, I don't tell you how to live YOUR life!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment