Tuesday 27 May 2014

What's your top 10 favorite Spongebob episodes?




Goku


You can name your top 5 if you want.
Person with the closest to mine will get best answer.



Answer
No particular order
1-Band Geeks
2-The Camping Episode
3-Idiot Box
4-The Fry Cook Games
5-Chocolate With Nuts
6-Suction Cup Symphony
7-Dungeons and Dragons
8-Snowball Effect
9-Krab Borg
10-It's a Spongebob Christmas!

What are your top 10 favorite Spongebob episodes?




Rockies Br


We all love Spongebob. I fortunately grew up when the great episodes were playing and the crap ones that are on nowadays weren't made yet. There were many greay episodes, and I want to hear your top 10 favorite episodes. Here's mine:

10. Frankendoodle
9. Fear of a Krabby Patty
8. Squilliam Returns
7. Krab Borg
6. Wet Painters
5. The Camping Episode
4. Spongebob Meets the Strangler
3. I'm With Stupid
2. No Weenies Allowed
1. I Had An Accident

(Yes, I'm a big fan of Season 3)

Honorable mentions include: My Pretty Seahorse, The Bully, Sailor Mouth

I wanna hear your list. Go!



Answer
1. Opposite Day
2.SB-129
3. Texas
4. Neptune Spatula
5. Big Pink Loser
6. Graveyard Shift
7.Ugh (Spongbob BC)
8.Enemy InLaw
9.Hocus Focus
10. Plankton Army




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment