Friday 30 May 2014

ok, dont u just love spongebob?!?!?!???!?!?!?




Ashleigh


ok, there is a little vote thing that amazingly cool.. what u do is vote ur top 10 favorite shows of spongebob all time... plz vote, its fun and it will make it more fun to c everyones choices! o and if u do vote plz leave a comment... heres the link


http://spongebob.nick.com/tent-pole/bash/voting/



Answer
When I first saw and heard about Spongebob I was not impressed nor interested. But I was on holiday in Jamaica with the kids when an episode called 'Hooky' came on the television and I was sold. I hate to confess this but I'm a spongebob fan at 37 and have been for the last five years.

Here's my list:

1. Hooky
2. Idiot Box
3. The Paper
4. Scaredy Pants
5. Jellyfish Jam
6. Pizza Delivery ("Krusty Krab Pizza, it's the Pizza for you and me...")
7. Squid's Day Off
8. Life of Crime
9. Just one bite
10. Spongebob meets the Strangler

Best Episode Of Spongebob ?




MuscleBob


Wat is the best ever episode of Spongebob?
Name Your Fav.
Thanks
No rude comments ;)

Lol



Answer
It is SOOO hard to decide that. I asked a similar ? like this a long time ago. I have SOOOO many favorites. These are a few I can think of:
Bubble Buddy
F.U.N
The Paper(RARELY SHOWN)
TEXAS
Life of Crime
Shanghaied
Frankendoodle
Just One Bite
Skill Crane
Good Neighbors
Patrick SmartPants
Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
Krusty Towers
New Leaf
Squid Wood
That's No Lady
Boat Smarts
Good Ol' Whatshisname
The Inmates of Summer
New Digs
Le Big Switch
----There is so many, I just had to name ALL my favorites. lol. I love this show! I'm 17 BTW




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment