Friday 30 May 2014

What are the coolest apps on your Iphone?




Alisson Cr





Answer
Instagram
Twitter
Angry Birds
Cut The Rope
Fruit Ninja
BeeJiveIM
Paper Toss
Doodle Jump
X-Plane
Flight Control
Jenga
Tiny Wings
Burn the Rope
FallDown!
Hotel Dash
Air Hockey
Frisbee
StarDunk
Tap Tap 4
Minigore
Skee-Ball
Glass Tower
Implode! XL
Collapse
Doodle Fit
Plants VS Zombies
Countdown
Spongebob Marble


And much more!


EDIT: @ Nicole, no iPhones are better because they teach you how to spell *better. What the f*ck does bettar mean?

Whats a good gift to give to a girl?







I'm 13, I plan to give a friend a gift what should I get her she's a tom boy and she likes spongebob. I read in this book that say women are from venus so do I get her thick layers of sulfuric acid,vicous surface rock,and coronae which are collapsed domes over large magma chambers.


Answer
you freakin' rule!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment