Monday 26 May 2014

Does Spongebob sound different to you lately, did the voice actor change?




Bring Me T


Did the voice actor change? any more info?

Thanx! <3
watch a really old episode then a new one, different?



Answer
I don't think the actor has changed, but the way he does the voice/way they record the voice makes it sound different. I've noticed this is the last few seasons, when comparing the voice to the first few seasons.

SpongeBob SquarePants New Voice Actor?




Justin


If you notice, the SpongeBob SquarePants before 2006 sounds slightly different from the SpongeBob SquarePants after 2006.

All the more recent episodes seem to have a different voice actor playing as SpongeBob.

Do you know if their is a new voice actor playing SpongeBob?

It's annoying the hell out of me...



Answer
I think it's still the same guy. But I totally agree. I just wanna punch the TV in every time a new episode airs. We should send a complaint to Nick.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment