Tuesday 22 April 2014

why do some parents think spongebob is for pre schoolers?

Q. i mean really i just saw a news story about that BK commercial like from 2009 you know they one where there doing a parody of baby got back some parent was like "this is inappropriate because spongebobs for pre schoolers" last time i checked spongebob was on nick not nick jr and plus they have all those hidden adult jokes and plus it seems to me like spongebobs a gay retard not that i have anything against the show plus i know a friend whos daughter repeated something spongebob said in a older episode he said "patrick your genius is showing" and to set an example on a possible adult joke patrick covers the crotch area of his pants and says "where!?" well his daughter just learned about private areas because he decided to have "the talk" and so a day later she says "daddy your penis is showing" and when he told me she said that i was like "wow thats terrible" anyway whats your opinion about this


Answer
How idiotic. If there are such jokes, they're HIDDEN.

Little kids don't realize them. Spongebob is so successful for a reason, it's funny and doesn't have anything bordering inappropriate, I mean there are even nurseries with spongebob. I love him, I watch those cartoons with my 1 year old and I've never seen anything threatening my kid's innocence.

That kid you're talking about, it was the dad's fault for having the "Talk" if your kid's SO young that they'll repeat what they see on TV. Spongebob said GENUIS, not penis. It's the girl who's acting inappropriate, not the show. And the parent's fault for teaching her the word penis, not the show.

Get over it and stop bashing.

For any Spongebob fans?




Johny


I grew up watching spongebob (the old episodes) and as a child I watched the shows thinking all sorts of things were funny, then for a while I felt I was too grown up to watch the show. But at the age of 15 I watched some of the older shows and I noticed that the creators had also thrown in a lot of jokes that kids wouldn't get but it would keep the adults entertained as well.

Having said all that, I was watching the newer shows and I noticed that they aren't funny to me now and I know they wouldn't have even been funny to me when I was 10. It almost seems like Spongebob has sold out for 3 year olds and stuff. I'm just wondering what other people think about spongebob



Answer
Basically the same thing. I liked it as a kid, grew out of it, then watched it later on and saw the adult humor in it, but find that the newer episodes are just silly, throwaway jokes that aren't funny to anyone (even my 7 year-old sister calls the new episodes stupid).
Ah, old Spongebob episodes and humor, why hath you foreaken me? D:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment