Tuesday 22 April 2014

What some good birthday themes for a 1 year old girl and 2 year old boy?

Q. If its possible please paste the link to the theme!! :)


Answer
Zoo
Circus
Ocean Life
Farm
Dora the Explorer
Barney
Spongebob
Sesame Street
Teletubbies
or maybe even like a cake or cupcake theme or something.
I hope this helps :)


Blues Clues

My 2 best friends are in a fight and I'm stuck in the middle forced to choose sides what should I do?

Q. Well my 2 best friends in my class right now, let's call them Spongebob and Patrick, are in a fight. They have been fighting every single day and yesterday they said they just can't take it anymore. They hate fighting with each other but they both can't stop because they just don't like each other and like can't be friends anymore. So now they aren't talking, and I'm stuck in the middle. And it's one of those fights where like you KNOW they are serious and they hate each other. But anyway, Spongebob moved her seat away from me and Patrick and is dropping out of our group for a field trip to the Bronx Zoo. But Patrick got all of Spongebob's friends to turn against her so Spongebob has like no friends anymore. And I told them I wasn't going to choose a side, but how can I not because if I don't choose a side then I will be left with losing both friends because it's not like I can make a schedule to hang out with each of them. Sorry I need to add details to finish the story READ DETAILS!
I'e told them I hat being stuck in the middle, but they won't make up. And last night on the phone I told Spongebob I would choose her side because she needs me more right now even though I still want to be Patrick's friend. But I'm sick and staying home from school today, so who knows what is going to happen. Please help!!!


Answer
The same thing happened to me. But they're not my BEST FRIENDS. Just friends.
In you're story, Spongebob is the lonely one. Same here. Patrick turned all the girls in the class against Spongebob. I was hanging with my friends, I didn't know that a fight was going on. Spongebob came to me and asked me if she can hang out with me. I said yes. I only knew the problem the next day. But I felt that I chose the right side. Turning all our friends against Spongebob was rude. So choose Spongebob's side.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment