Monday 21 April 2014

Spongebob Top 10 Episodes?




Jim


Help! I'm trying to vote on my favorite Top 10 Spongebob Episodes ever for the 10-year celebration this week at spongebob.com/bash, but I'm having trouble. For example, I feel as if I should vote on "Ripped Pants", but I've seen it so many times I can't stand to watch it anymore.

So far, I've picked Tea at the Treedome, Chaperone, Pressure, Band Geeks, Nasty Pattys, Chocolate with Nuts, Shell of a Man, Krusty Towers, Krabby Kcronichles, and the Slumber Party.

What are your picks? And do you agree with mine?



Answer
shell of a man and krusty towers...can you please answer mine?? i have my youtube channel on it and i need help!! Thank you!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090715113132AAtowip

your top 15 spongebob episodes?

Q. mine are:
15. Rock Bottom
14. idiot box
13. graveyard shift
12. secret box
11. Squids day off
10. Employee of the month
9. Naughty Nautical Neighbors
8. Dumped
7. pranks a lot
6. roller cowards
5. I'm with stupid
4. Chocolate with nuts
3. band geeks
2. rock a bye bil a valve
1. Dear Vikings.....Jk
1. No weenies allowed

honorable mention: Christmas Who? Sleepy time.. welcome to the chum bucket Plankton Snowball Effect as seen on tv krusty love Mrs Puff your fired Krusty Towers What are your top 15 spongebob episodes?


Answer
1. "Band Geeks"
2. "Krusty Krab Training Video"
3. "The Secret Box"
4. "Frankendoodle"
5. "Just One Bite"
6. ''Rock Bottom''
7. "Sleepy Time"
8. "Grandma's Kisses"
9. "Suds"
10. "Pickles"
11. "Employee of the Month"
12. "Pizza Delivery"
13. "Something Smells"
14. "Squidville"
15. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler"

Honourable mentions:
"SB-129"
"Help Wanted"
"Survival of the Idiots"
"Pressure"
"Sailor Mouth"
"Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm"
"Plankton's Army"
"Shell of a Man"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment