Sunday 20 April 2014

100 things a teen girl should have!?

Q. if u dont like it them dont comment!
if u cant name 100 then i understand it is a big number but as many as possible please


Answer
I'm so bored, I'll see how many I can get. I'll make 100 things that make me happy, or that you must experience in your lifetime:).
1. Family
2. Friends
3. No School
4. Winning
5. Candy
6. Presents
7. Shopping
8. Shoes
9. Clothes
10. Cosmopolitan Magazine
11. Crushes
12. Revenge
13. Laughter
14. Coach Boots
15. Uggs
16. Days where I do nothing
17. Days where I do everything
18. Sleepovers
19. Parties
20. Birthdays
21. Hotels
22. Vacations
23. Anna Maria Island, Florida
24. The Bahamas
25. Montana
26. Baking
27. Things that smell like winter
28. Apple Cinnamon air freshners
29. Oranges
30. My best friends
31. Italians
32. Italian food
33. music
34. Dove Chocolate
35. America
36. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
37. eBay
38. Staying up late
39. Will & Grace
40. Skipping Stones
41. Getting flowers for no special reason
42. Johnny Depp movies
43. Thrift stores
44. Freezing Kool-Aid into ice pops
45. Kissing
46. Going to Napa
47. Love
48. Say Yes To The Dress
49. Friends (TV show)
50. Ipods
51. Little Kids
52. Spongebob
53. Ice Cream for breakfast
54. Peanut M&Ms
55. Flip Flops
56. Kayaking
57. Floating down the Madison River in Montana
58. Christmas
59. 4th of July
60.License plates from other states
61. When you buy a product you see on TV that seems too good to be true and find out that it actually works
62. Blackberries
63. Grapes
64. Juicy Couture
65. One pair of jeans that make you feel like a million bucks
66. One pair of jeans that make you look like a million bucks
67. Silver Jewelry with a Navy Dress
68. Pink with Gold
69. That inside joke that you can reference again and again with those involved and still find a funny as the first time.
70. Popcorn that you get from fairs
71. Maine
72. Cinnamon toast dunked in hot chocolate
73. Thick chocolate milkshakes
74. Getting flowers for no reason
75. Blue Bic pens with a medium point
76. Lip gloss
77. Reading
78. Baseball games
79. Sunshine
80. Snow
81. Days where someone says something so hilarious you want to tell everyone
82. Sunrises
83. Sunsets
84. Blank Sheets of paper
85. Filling those blank sheets
86. Lakes
87. Tubing
88. Sledding
89. Rollar Coasters
90. Water Slides
91. Hugs
92. People who apologize and say goodbye pleasantly when they've dialed your number in error
93. Yahoo Answers
94. Red Bull
95. Dancing when nobody's watching
96. Dancing when people are watching
97. Police women of broward county
98. Dark burgundy nail polish for my toenails
99. Being yourself
100. Having 100 things to smile about

I love this list. Haha it took me about 20 minutes though.

Are these good gifts for our children?

Q. My husband and I have two kids: a 14 year old daughter and a 6 year old daughter. We are very poor and we are on food stamps and stuff like that and living from paycheck to paycheck. They both share a bedroom and I wish they didn't have too. My oldest really is really creative and girly, loves to read and write and draw and loves make up and clothes. My youngest likes spongebob, play with dolls, and play outside. We have a 100 dollar limit for christmas and I was wondering will my daughters enjoy these gifts are bought them?
Oldest: Harry Potter series and Twilight series ( she never read them before), 4 hollister shirts and 2 hollister pants from a thrift shop, an art kit, a sketch book and easel, and makeup and candy as stocking stuffers from dollar store.
Youngest: A spongebob and patrick doll to sleep with, 3 spongebob coloring books, 2 baby dolls, 3 barbies, a jumprope, po go stick, and chalk to play outside, and 3 cute outfits from walmart and candy for stocking.
Thanks!


Answer
I'm sure anything you give them will be perfect. They will appreciate you and love you no matter what, for better or worse. They will not resent you for not having the most expensive items or the cheapest. Instead they will love you unconditionally. When I was a kid I always just wanted time with my mom, I didn't care too much for material items. But I'm sure they will love the things you give them. Merry Christmas :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment