Friday 25 April 2014

Spongebob characters' zodiac signs!!?

Q. LOL! I was searching for spongebob on a wiki and noticed all the characters' biographies have birthdates! I had so much fun finding out everyone ages and zodiac signs I thought I'd post it here!! The website is this http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/SpongeBob_SquarePants_%28character%29

Spongebob is a Cancer and he's 23. (From all the moodiness and sensitivity I could have guessed that)
Squidward is a Libra and he's 32 (explains the narcissistic scenes)
Patrick is a Pisces and he's 23 (explains the absent-minded moments)
Sandy is 22 and she's a Scorpio (Loyalty and strong personality, although I would have guessed an Aries)
Mr Krabs is 67 and he's a Sagittarius (Optimistic and greedy)
Plankton is 67 and he's a Sagittarius (Keeps trying no matter what)

I set out examples on they act, the more I wrote the more I began to think it was planned O-o?


Answer
lol..that's funny!
I've seen this question asked a couple of times and people always assume that Spongebob is a Sag. I always thought it would make more sense if he was a water sign.

Interesting that Mr. Krabs and Plankton are both Sags...must be unevolved Sags....lol
I actually know Hillenburg's brother personally, and knowing him, I would say, yeah, it was probably planned.

Spongebob Square Pants zodiac signs?

Q. Spongebob-

Patrick-

Gary-

Squidward-

Sandy-

Mister Krabs-

Pearl-

Plankton-
Larry-

Mrs. Puff-


Answer
Spongebob- Gotta be an air sign, I think Libra

Patrick-Cancer

Gary-Aquarius

Squidward-Virgo

Sandy-Aries

Mister Krabs-Capricorn

Pearl-Leo

Plankton-Scorpio

Larry- ?

Mrs. Puff-Pisces




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment