Sunday 6 April 2014

So, I just watched the SpongeBob movie?

Q. And I'm thinking of changing my username to Knucklehead McSpazzatron. Will you guys remember me if I go ahead and change my name? Or should I stick with Ripped Pants?

BQ: Did you catch the SpongeBob SquarePants movie on Nickelodeon today?

BQ2: My new bio: Yay or nay?

BQ3: Favorite SpongeBob movie quotes?

Mine is: "We're on a baby hunt, and don't think we don't know how to weed them out!"


Answer
I like Ripped Pants the best.

BQ: Yeah! And this may sound weird but when I was watching it I was like "That Ripped Pants dude from yahoo is probably watching this right now"
BQ2: YAY I love the RIP Mothaforker.
BQ3: LOL I love the quote you gave. My favorite lines from the whole movie are:
(At the Goofy Goober Place)
Patrick: Well saying you're a kid, it's like saying I'm a kid.
Waitor: Here's your Goober meal.
Patrick: Hey, aren't I supposed to get a toy with that?!
The entire scene where Spongebob is "drunk" off icecream is freakin' hilarious.

Spongebob Movie?

Q. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pRIaNlGGvxc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pRIaNlGGvxc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>


You know how he sticks out his tonge and a mini spongebob is on his tongue and he sings in that white suit? Who is he trying to impersonate?


Answer
yay you like spongebob i love spongebob i want a t-shirt of him!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment