Friday 11 April 2014

Spongebob Beatles episode?????????




yoshi807


My mom was telling me that when i was 3, an episode came out of spongebob with them singing Beatles songs. I looked everywhere and i cant find it. she says that if they didn't get the rights to the Beatles songs, they would take it off the air the second it came out. i said that sounds reasonable but i have a hard time be leaving her. If you remember something like that could you please say so. I don't need any junk on the rights to Beatles songs i just want to know do any of you remember watching a spongebob episode involving many Beatles songs


Answer
Hey!! I love Spongebob too! :)) I'm practically in love with the yellow sponge, and I've watched countless episodes, and I know all the episodes of the seasons, new and old, and I can confidently say that there was no episode where Spongebob and his gang ever sang Beatles songs.
However, there was an episode which was a parody of the Beatles music album, Abbey Road. The title of the episode was, Krabby Road. The synopsis of the episode:

Plankton escapes jail through the mustache of a jail guard, and goes home to his computer wife Karen, only to realize she's betrayed him. Afterward, he finds Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward, and together, they form their own ban which is a parody of the Beatles because of the costumes and Plankton's hair is a wig of John Lennon's hair. The title of their band was "Plankton and the Patty Stealers".

Spongebob episodes go through a series of screening by various producers and executives to ensure safety in the manufacture of the episode and to protect it from fraudulent and false claims such as copyright. S. Hillenberg makes sure of his copyrights especially if it's not an original of his :D

Hope I helped a fellow Spongebob fan :D

If in doubt, you can always check out this site :D

http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Krabby_Road

Help Remembering a Spongebob Episode?




Matt


It got brought up earlier, and we remembered a quote, but cannot for the life of us remember the episode, and it's going to drive me insane if I can't rememeber it. The quote is when I think Spongebob and Patrick are fighting, and one of them says "Don't patronize me!" and the other says "Don't patronize me!" mockingly. That's all I got hahaha. Just anything to point me in the right direction of the episode would be greatly appreciated. Please and Thank You.


Answer
I'm going thru each transcript to try to find for you :) I'll edit it if i can find it :)



So bad news..my computer is going haywire...It's getting mad at me :( But i will tell you what I did to get as far as I have. It's taken me abotu 25 minutes to go thru 160 episodes. What you do is go to this page

http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_transcripts/episodes

go to season 5 episode 88A. Right click on view transcript and do this on multiple tabs. Open up like 6 episodes at a time (depending on the speed of your computer).

Then just go page by page and click CTRL + F and type in your line you know. Once you do it on the first page everytime you click to the next just press CTRL + F and that will automatically bring up your prior search so it makes it go faster.

Good luck! I hope you find it :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment