Sunday 6 April 2014

What are your top 10 favorite Spongebob episodes?




Rockies Br


We all love Spongebob. I fortunately grew up when the great episodes were playing and the crap ones that are on nowadays weren't made yet. There were many greay episodes, and I want to hear your top 10 favorite episodes. Here's mine:

10. Frankendoodle
9. Fear of a Krabby Patty
8. Squilliam Returns
7. Krab Borg
6. Wet Painters
5. The Camping Episode
4. Spongebob Meets the Strangler
3. I'm With Stupid
2. No Weenies Allowed
1. I Had An Accident

(Yes, I'm a big fan of Season 3)

Honorable mentions include: My Pretty Seahorse, The Bully, Sailor Mouth

I wanna hear your list. Go!



Answer
1. Opposite Day
2.SB-129
3. Texas
4. Neptune Spatula
5. Big Pink Loser
6. Graveyard Shift
7.Ugh (Spongbob BC)
8.Enemy InLaw
9.Hocus Focus
10. Plankton Army

Why does Spongebob's pupils turn black sometimes?




Tre Ferro


I mean, Spongebob's eyes are blue, but his eyes turn black in a lot of episodes. Like Spongebob in that episode, "Krab Borg" whenever he says, "...a robot.", or when he becomes a hermit in the episode, "To Save a Squirrel". His eye pupils turn black a bunch of times in that episode, " The Algae's Always Greener". I mean, why does he do that all the time. If you know why Spongebob's corneas turn black when his eyes are originally blue, please comment me on the box, please.


Answer
You know Sponge Bob...

He's probably experiencing some sort of mental or physical "rush".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment