Monday 7 April 2014

Did Nick.com get rid of the 3D Spongebob the Movie game?




Caseytheni


If you need more details it was where Spongebob and Patrick drove around in a boat and you went to places and played minigames.


Answer
Are you serious? I'm going to be super pissed off if they did delete it. I don't care if I'm 16, that game was the bomb.

I need help finding this specific game!! Has to do with spongebob, 3D online...?




MintyblueA


Years ago I played this game and it was so fun. It had one part where spongebob could jelly fish and catch krabby patties too I think. Then another part where spongebob could get into a krabby patty car and patrick got in with him and they could switch spots driving if you hit space bar.

Another part I remember is that it had to do with the movie goofy goober. I NEED to find this game lol it was my favorite. I really don't think it's on Nick.com anymore, if it ever was.

Anyone know what this game is called, if it still exists or where I can find it? It's online and was free I think, and also 3d.



Answer
I do have a ps2 game that is pretty similar to your explanation. The game is called Spongebob Squarepants the movie. Unfortunately it's not an online game and I don't know if it's available for the pc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment