Tuesday 17 December 2013

Where can i find the spongebob squarepants movie online game?

spongebob squarepants movie on Spongebob Squarepants Movie Posters at AllPosters.com
spongebob squarepants movie image



j.shizzell


i used to play this online spongebob movie game and you would drive around bikini bottom in the crabbypatty collecting crowns and doing mini games. i cant find it. i LOVED that game and i really wanna play it. it had 3D graphics and i really miss it. :( i cant find it because i cant think of the name of it!! HELPP!!:(


Answer
You can get the movie game here: http://www.spongebob-games.com/video/df5d01aeabbc009/3D-Powerkart-Grand-Prix

Good luck!

How can I upload ROMS from my computer to GBA cartridges?




Eric Cleme


I just need to upload some games like Pokemon that I legally own the ROMS of, to old cartridges of other games. Is there a cartridge writer where I can get the ROMS I own onto the old cartridges I have? (The games on the cartridges are "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy", "The Spongebob Squarepants Movie", "Looney Tunes Back in Action", "Scooby-Doo 2 MONSTERS UNLEASHED", and Spongebob Squarepants Battle in Bikini Bottom".

So is there any way I can transfer my ROMS to these old games? I don't want to blow too much money, but I'll be willing to pay for some sort of product.



Answer
Sorry but no, there's no such thing that transfers ROMs from comp. - to a cartridge. You need to buy the cartridge itself... in retail stores, in the Nintendo section ... you know, there's definitely stores that still sells old games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment