Wednesday 18 December 2013

Where can I find Spongebob Deleted scene?

spongebob deleted scenes on ... ?(Storyboard)-DeletedScene6.jpg - The SpongeBob SquarePants Wiki
spongebob deleted scenes image



James Harr


I hear there is supposedly a deleted scene in Spongebob "I was a teenage gary" where I hear three was a scene in the episode that only showed during the premiere where squidward NOT spongebob i said SQUIDWARD turns into a snail. not the part when he is on the fence I'm talking about the process, the transformation of him morphing into a snail. I hear it is on live leak but I'm not sure.


Answer
YouTube maybe??

Where can you find the deleted scene from the Spongebob episode I Was A Teenage Gary?

Q. I love Spongebob and my favorite episodes are the halloweeny ones, I Was A Teenage Gary is my favorite one of them all. I hear on the dvd there is a deleted scene near the end with Squidward turning into a snail, I don't think there was a scene in the actual episode that showed that because at the end they just show the transformed Spongebob singing with Gary and the newly transformed Squidward.

Where can you find this deleted scene?


Answer
is on the youtube...search it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment