Thursday 19 December 2013

Can someone Japanese translate what this sweater says for me?

spongebob japanese on Rent Spongebob: Nautical Nonsense / Sponge Buddies Online DVD Rental
spongebob japanese image



MuffinCats


This Spongebob sweater has Japanese written on it and I want to know what it says, http://www.wholesale-dress.net/korea-style-long-sleeve-t-shirt-white-g1157375.html
if you scroll down theres more pictures.



Answer
"Crayon Shin-chan" (ã¯ã¬ã¨ã³ããã¡ãã "Kureyon Shin-chan", also known as "Shin-chan") is a Japanese manga and anime series written by Yoshito Usui.

Can someone give me links of Spongebob Squarepants in Finnish and Japanese?




Peebix


I want to watch Spongebob Squarepants in Finnish or Japanese and I couldn't find any links of Spongebob in Finnish or Japanese. I want to see Spongebob in Finnish and in Japanese so badly.


Answer
You can watch it in Japanese here: http://www.nickjapan.com/character/spongebob/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment