Thursday 7 November 2013

why cant i get the minecraft summer of arcade skins?

spongebob minecraft on Spongebob's Pineapple in Minecraft (+explosion) - YouTube
spongebob minecraft image



Brenden


dont tell me to click on the tony hawk thing, cause its not there, theres only some spongebob crap


Answer
It should be on the bottom right corner, after you select tony hawk.

What should i build on minecraft?




A Epic Guy


I dont have any ideas right now...Someone please give me some
I'm working on bikini bottom from spongebob and a cabin in the snow.I also have a "Creature Farm" full of creepers bats etc etc.And I need some ideas to build stuff...



Answer
well you could build the house you are living in (every detail), you could also build an amazing house with an amazing security system that activates at night.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment