Tuesday 5 November 2013

How long can an XBOX stay on if there's no disc spinning?

spongebob xbox on Awesome Spongebob! - TheFunnyPlanet
spongebob xbox image



Corey


My XBOX is on...alot. And I was wondering if the 5 hour rule still applied if the disc in the tray isnt spinning (I install all my games on the harddrive). Its a core console with an Elite (120gb) harddrive. And does the rule still apply if Im on Netflix or Hulu?


Answer
I'm not sure for if you're active on it for 5 hours, but once when I was watching scary things on the internet and couldn't sleep, I put Spongebob Squarepants on on Netflix and my Xbox was on overnight haha. I've also had friends who've been away for about 20-24 hours, probably not using their Xbox though. Oh yeah, I forgot to say! One of my friends spent 16 hours on it when he was playing Nazi Zombies.

Can I play spongebob battle for bikini bottom on my xbox 360, the game was originally for the original xbox?




Henry Shac


The game is great, and I don't own an original xbox and I would like to play it. I really dont need an explanation on how to buy some router or blah. I just wanna know so I either buy just the game, or buy an original xbox and the game. I own an xbox 360.


Answer
I'm not an Xbox expert but you can play Xbox games on Xbox 360. It's pretty much the same console just slightly better technology.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment