Friday 8 November 2013

I need a creative first line for a Spongebob birthday invite?

spongebob nick on Nouveau Releases New SpongeBob Glasses | Nick411.net
spongebob nick image



Chris2


My daughter's having a Spongebob birthday party for her 6th birthday in a couple weeks. She met Spongebob at the Nick hotel a couple months ago, so I took the photo of her with him and cropped out all the background so it's just the two of them on the front of the invite. For the top I wrote, "Ever since Avery met the big sponge, a Spongebob party was due!" Although I don't like that line and don't know what to put there instead. Would appreciate any suggestions!


Answer
"Come to Avery's birthday way under the sea"

"At this party, Spongebob will be the only square"

"Soak in the fun at Avery's Spongebob party"

"At Avery's party, the only thing crabby will be the patties!"

Hope you find something fun! Good luck!

why are all my tv channels suddenly widescreen?




Springfair


All of a sudden every tv channel is widescreen.Shows that were not widescreen last night have black bars above and below them.I have an old tv, very small with dvd built in it.The screen was fine last night, now everything is in widescreen, even shows like spongebob and nick rewind.:/
Ugh.I hate that.I don't watch any of my DVDS because of that.Its annoying.:/ Guess I'll be going to reading.XD
Just curious, what's the appeal with widescreen? Why do they think black bars is better than the fullscreen? I never really understood why anyone would want widescreen.



Answer
This might be something very simple to fix.
On your remote there usually is a few buttons like view mode or display type/mode. This changes the screen from things like standard, to stretch, to zoom, and I guess in your case maybe widescreen. Try to change this and it might help. Even if it is not because you accidentally pressed that button you still may benefit from changing that setting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment