Thursday 3 October 2013

What are some great ideas for a spongebob birthday party?

spongebob 8 on Profile picture /.' , `img_des` = (Posted: December 31, 2011 at 6:15 ...
spongebob 8 image



Jessica B


I need some low budget ideas.Keep in mind my daughter will be 8 years old!!! I want something unique that will make her stand out and proud!!


Answer
I had done a blog post showing some fun Budget Friendly Ideas for Party Favors for this theme here:
http://www.thepartyanimal.org/ChildrensBirthdayParties/?p=764
I also made a pin the tie on Spongebob games for my nephew and you can see that here: You can make one very easy.
http://www.thepartyanimal.org/thepartyanimal_webeasy7_066.htm
You can find lots of great ideas and game ideas online - just search Spongebob Birthday Party Games and Ideas - if you need more help contact me.

How many times has the Krusty Krab been destroyed on spongebob squarepants?




Madison B


I realized that it gets destroyed a lot. How many times tho? No, i'm not 8 years old, I'm 13. I just love that show...such a classic :) How many times, I wanna see who will win the challenge :)


Answer
I think it has only been fully destroyed three times




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment