Thursday 3 October 2013

Tell me about your kid's SpongeBob-themed birthday party!?

spongebob party supplies on SpongeBob Birthday Party Idea Party Pack
spongebob party supplies image



Mrs. Maint


Give me some creative ideas for a SpongeBob-themed birthday party. My little guy will be turning 3 soon and he LOVES SpongeBob. One idea I had was to make Plankton cakes by frosting Twinkies green and adding an eye and antennae and stuff. I was also going to get some of those Krabby Patty candies to put in goodie bags. Anything that's NOT junk food that I could do? What kinds of party supplies are available that don't cost an arm and a leg?


Answer
you could make up a pretend crabby patty stall and have hamburgers just having the stall will make them want to eat them.we once through a banana's in pyjama's party, maybe you could make them all little masks to wear or
you could hide some of those lollies and have a treasure hunt
the easiest thing i can think of is heaps of colour make everything yellow for the day. you could make spongebob rice crackers/cakes

i'm throwing my 3 year a spongebob birthday any ideas for me?




tammy r


we are doing the usual cake icecream chips and pizza i got everything yellow and spongebob for decorations and party supplies and i'm doing a pinita but its all so original i do the same thing every time any ideas to make it a little different shes finally at the age where she's all stoked about her party so i wanna make it special she's my youngest child


Answer
have hamburgers and call them crabby pattiess loll




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment