Thursday 3 October 2013

A good TV show to get into as a teenage boy?

spongebob jokes dirty on dirty jokes
spongebob jokes dirty image
Q. I'm starting to get bored, I guess, and one thing I want to get into is following tv shows. Not the kind where each time there's a new episode, it's a completely different story (Spongebob, George Lopez, there's hundreds) but more like anime. My friend wanted me to start watching Avatar Last Airbender but there's just something about anime that makes me want to destroy whatever screen it's being played on. I'm not a fan of dirty jokes and all that nasty stuff, especially if my parents walk in at one point. I've seen a few episodes of walking dead and it's not catching my attention. Is there anything out there for me? I'm a teenage boy, and going back to read this and review it for myself, I guess I'm kind of picky.
Thanks!


Answer
Doctor Who is a favorite of mine. It's pretty clean, language- and content-wise. I also like Sherlock (the BBC one, not the American one). The first episode of the second season is a little risque, so if you're concerned about that sort of stuff, you might want to skip that one. Merlin is also awesome! It has lots of sword fights and lots of humor. To get the most out of it, you might want to do a light brush-up on some of the names of people and places in the King Arthur legends, because a lot of those places and people are going to be coming into the storyline.

Where do I find SpongeBob shows on YouTube?

Q. That are full quality episodes. No voice-overs, or dirty jokes,
Or slowed down or sped up. Thanks :)

Channels - Links - Etc.

:D


Answer
1. i don't think viacom allows videos of spongebob on youtube

your best bet would be to go to another site




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment