Friday 4 October 2013

What are some dirty jokes in kids shows?

spongebob jokes on The spongebob squarepants movie Pictures, The spongebob squarepants ...
spongebob jokes image



Nate


I wanna hear some dirty jokes they get past the radar in children's shows. I know there's a lot of them and I have seen them on YouTube.


Answer
There was once in spongebob where he told Gary not to drop the soap, then winked.
Again, in Spongebob, he was watching this anemone thing wiggling around with 'arousing' music playing, and when Gary came in he looked flustered.

Why are people picking on the new spongebob?




Antuan Rob


I dont get it. I think spongebob is still as funny as it is as 11 years ago.


Answer
Wrong wrong wrong! There is a BIG difference between the spongebob back then and the spongebob now. The one then had great jokes, spongebob was cool so was Patrick and the others but now that has changed. Number one- Spongebob acts like such a fruity! He's changed and he acts so fruity it makes me upset. Number two- Patrick is as dum as hell! He's always been dumb but they make him so dumb it's not even humerous anymore. 0% funny! Number 3 squidward acts like such a bitch! He's always grumpy and all he cares about is his self! He's always been like that but it's gotten really bad! Number 4 all mr krabs cares about is money! That's all that pretty much comes out of his mouth! It's not even funny. It's just annoying now. And 5 sandy is just an annoying squirrel with an country accent she used to be cool but now she's just a pain in the ass! Overall I think this show is just turned into an EPIC FAIL. I think all the writers care about is making us laugh that they just throw cheesy jokes. Ever since that one director left I think his name is stepen hillburg or something like that this show has no lightness what so ever! My sisters and I grew up watching this show! I feel sorry for the kids today they don't know what good television is! We grew up with the best! And Spongebob has had it's Golden Years but just like Nick it is slowly going down the drain...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment