Monday 30 September 2013

How many years have you watched Spongebob for?

spongebob zombie on Frage 11: SpongeBob und Patrick k�nnen sich nicht leiden.
spongebob zombie image



.


I've watched Spongebob for over a full decade! I first started in 2nd grade at the age of 8. now I'm 18, I still have a very special place in my heart for spongey :)
The first episode I remembering seeing was one where Plankton goes inside Spongebob's head and controls his brain and makes him kind of a zombie lol



Answer
Since 1999 to 2007

What can two girls do while hanging out?




1996Jamie


My friend and I are hanging out together at my house. We are both 14 and are very bored. We watched a movie, we baked, and we ate. We even went to Shoppers Drugmart. What can we do together? Please no inappropriate answers. Help us! Thanks in advance.


Answer
1.play sims and make REALLY ugly people and build a torture chamber,
2.get a strobe light and blast music
3.watch stupid youtube videos
4.play playstation ( black ops, nazi zombies ) OR GUITAR HERO
5.do makeup like the spongebobs from jersey shore
6.do something crazy to eachothers hair
7,draw pictures of ugly creatures
8.by some redbull and bounce off the walls
9. Do homework LMAO jk
10. Go on omegle and talk to weirdos or normals? If you use a webcam get ready for old penis's..



yay have fun




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment