Friday 2 August 2013

Easy campfire songs for acoustic guitar?

spongebob campfire song on Campfire Song Song Testo - Spongebob Squarepants - LyricsMusica
spongebob campfire song image



majorka


I made the mistake of telling my family I was taking guitar lessons. Now they're expecting me to know some campfire songs for our cottage trip next month.

Can anyone suggest some easy to learn/easy to play campfire songs? Preferable ones that are well-known.

If you can find a link to some tabs, great, but I don't necessarily need them. I can probably find tabs on my own, just want to know which songs are at the beginner's end of the spectrum.

Thanks for any help!



Answer
Try the Spongebob campfire song song.
=]
i don't know if its easy.
but its fun.

Good songs for round the campfire?




Briar


I'm not talking the spongebob campfire song, I'm wanting classics that ages 18 up can all have a sing along to around the campfire in summer, thanks!


Answer
Sweet Home Alabama




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment