Tuesday 30 July 2013

What is the bad word that spongebob and patrick say on the episode Sailor mouth?

spongebob 100 on SPONGEBOB EDIBLE CUPCAKE COOKIE TOPPERS 12 CIRCLES
spongebob 100 image



*A*


I've always wanted to know what it is but not 100% sure. Thank u for all who answer!


Answer
I think it is the F*** work, becuase it is used as a noun as well as an adjective.

Examples from episode:



"Krabs is a F***er"

"Hello, Patrick. Lovely F***ing day weâre having, isnât it?"

"Hey, Patrick. How the F*** are yah?"

And, my favorite:

"Todayâs special is a F***ing Krabby Patty, served in a greasy F***ing sauce, and grilled to F***ing perfection. And donât forget to ask us to F*** the F***ing fries! Itâll be our F***ing pleasure."

When do the new Spongebob episodes come on?




Mitch


Is there a certain time that they come on on a certain day? I keep seeing the older ones that I've seen 100 times and I just wasn't sure if the new or newer ones come on a certain time. Thanks!


Answer
Hoopla!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment