Tuesday 30 July 2013

Spongebob Collapse Free Version?

spongebob collapse on    150     ...
spongebob collapse image



Andrew


Where can I get the computer game spongebob collapse free online? Can Anyone help Me?


Answer
http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/sbcollapse.jsp You can play it all you want there Free online or can download the Free Trial.

How do I convince my parents to get cable?

Q. I grew up without cable for sooo long. them i saw some good stuff on cable like Spongebob, Kim possible, and those good shows on Discovery Channel and even the Food Network. Right now we have a system where we plug the cable that is supposed to be in the cable box directly to the TV and whatever channels we get, we get. Now channels come and go like crazy. I saw Nickelodeon, Discovery channel, Even Disney channel and liked them. I wanted to watch the Kim possible series on Disney Channel and also HSM. Now that the KP series is going to end with a marathon, i want to be able to watch some of it along with the hour long series finale Graduation. I would just collapse if I don't see it as it airs. Also, cable isn't that expensive. How would I convince them to get cable not just for me but for all of us in the house?


Answer
Tell them that with cable you would become more educated and that there are sometimes things that teachers encourage you to watch. Also, don't tell them you'll be watching the tv for long hours and tell them you'll do extra chores or something if they'll get cable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment