Monday 29 July 2013

When will there be any spongebob games for PS3?

spongebob xbox 360 on SpongeBob SquarePants Frantic Fry Cook For Nintendo DS Announced by ...
spongebob xbox 360 image



Steven


I dont want to know so specifically but can someone tell me whats going on with nickelodeon?In my childhood I had some spongebob games for PS2 and I loved them and im still a fan.Do you think they will make one?Im especially asking people who work for the nickelodeon company.I cant believe that the Xbox 360 has it but not PS3.


Answer
Well its all in the hands of THQ they work with Sony, Nintendo & Microsoft.

Its a wonder why they haven't put any Spongebob games on the Ps3 but went along with it on the Wii & Xbox 360 only time will tell, check out below on the link every now and then.

http://www.thq.com/uk/games

or

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_THQ_games

How much money could I get for a working Nintendo DS Lite with Pokemon Heart Gold?




myleftnut


I want to get an Xbox 360 elite and i need some more money. I have a DS lite with Pokemon heart gold and the drawn to life spongebob game. how much money could i get at gamestop or any other place for all of it?


Answer
for the ds if its in perfect condition (the WHOLE bottom screen is working and the mic) you will get 25 dollars. for heart gold you will get about 12 dollars. you will get about 3 or 4 dollars for spongebob drawn to life. hope i helped:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment