Saturday 27 July 2013

Why do you people keep on answering questions from these Trolls?

spongebob characters on Which SpongeBob Character is the BEST ??
spongebob characters image



Jimmy


If you keep answering questions to idiots like JIMMY, CORNBRED, the Spongebob characters, and the new JIMMY TEAM, don't you know you guys are literally provoking them to keep on doing what they're doing? JUST DON'T ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE
The Spongebob crew is alright I guess...
Jesus Christ people, I AM NOT that user "JIMMY," I am "Jimmy" bc that's my first name



Answer
I answer some of spongebob characters since they are real questions. Like does this happen when you see Randy Orton wrestle. I don't answer JIMMY or CORNBRED's questions

Where can I find a live Spongebob character for a birthday party appearance in Baltimore?




santoriaj


My sister would like Spongebob to make a live appearance at her daughter's birthday party in November. We have been looking online and have not had any luck finding anything. She wants him to look like Spongebob, not a cheesy fake. (Hope that doesn't offend anyone.) She also wants him to sound like Spongebob and have the laugh down packed.


Answer
Did you check out the Party directory on Baltimore's Child website?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment