Sunday 21 July 2013

Who agrees with me that old Spongebob episodes are better than new episodes?

spongebob on Spongebob and Patrick Last Week | I Love My Life
spongebob image



Pelly


Do you remember when Spongebob first aired in '99.

The Spongebob first 3 seasons were great.

The old spongebob episodes from 1999-2004 are great. The new Spongebob episodes from 2007-present are not are funny as the earlier episodes from '99.

The Spongebob episodes from '99 were the best. 1999 Spongebob is a masterpiece, not the new episode that we had lately.

Do you agree with me that the old Spongebob episodes are better than the new episodes.



Answer
Your kidding me right? Spongebob has always been amazing! I am so sick and tired of hearing and people putting up posts all over the Internet saying the old ones beat the new ones. They didn't, they are both amazing. The show us so funny! What is even wrong with the new ones? I do not get it. I's it the adult humor everyone loves? Yeah know something? It's all over the new ones! Just watch one, and listen to the jokes. They are filled with it. And enjoy, now people will stop makng thoose posts before I reach insanity!!

Does Anyone Have any relatively simple cake ideas for a Spongebob style Luau ?




cheeserock


We have a back up plan of a spongebob cake from the supermarket. But we'd really like to make it ourselves, we were thinking of an erupting volcano cake, but its too complicated!

Please post any ideas, recipes etc!



Answer
make a spongebob cake out of a square cake pan with regular yellow cake mix and add a can of crushed pineapples to the mix..........use lemon frosting......it should be pretty easy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment