Tuesday 23 July 2013

How do you avoid foolishness, wasting time and goofing around when you've got lots of homework to do?

spongebob 800 word essay on SpongeBob SquarePants Season 2 Episode 32 Procrastination 150x150 ...
spongebob 800 word essay image



anonymous


Recently, I watched an episode of Spongebob where in boating school, they were asked to write a 800 word essay. While at school, Spongebob thinks his task is very easy. When he came home, he had this feeling of not doing his homework and then he starts wasting time. Then, he gets nervous. Then, it's 5 mins. till boating classes. He would've been in trouble if Ms. Puff didn't cancel the homework. Have you watched this episode?

My situation is very much alike. It seems that there's this feeling in me that makes me not wanna do my homework so I tend to goof around even though I know there are lots of homework. How do you fight this feeling? It prevents me from becoming responsible. Maybe even though you take away all my entertainment, I'll find other ways to waste time. Help me please. Is this how bad homework and studying gets? I'm a 2nd or 3rd honor student and I get line of 90 grades (sometimes upper 80's like 87 or 88). I'm currently a 2nd year high school student.



Answer
shit, you sound exactly like me. I get the same sort of grades as you. I also have that problem. I find that i cant force my self to do it without getting reckless. I find that take a break, in my case from fucknig around on youtube and go play some xbox or something for a while. Then i come back and im in a less frenzied state, and im able to calm down and get down to homework. Then once im into it, nothing can stop me, not even dinner lol.

Good luck, sorry i dont have some psychic strategy.

Michael Jackson family!!!!!!!!! HEY HEY HEY (fat albert) HAHA?




Sillie Jea


HAHAH I know this is chatting but I dont give a fried chicken

OK
How old are you?- Im 16

Where do you live?- Ugly Maryland

What ticks you off?- Rudeness

Do you like sponges? I do LOL
Spongebobs hot
Hes all curvy
HA YES I still watch spongebob!!!
My friends tease me

Whats your favorite Michael song? I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL

If you could go back in time to do ANYTHING what would it be??


P.S star if you think Michaels hot



Answer
you asked this question like 5 times

but i like fried chicken

im 14 going 15 next month

kissimmee, florida, right by the disney area. mj loved disney

meanness

i do watch spongebob in fact im actually watching it now the episode where he has to write a 800 word essay my friends tease me too

blood on the dancefloor

fix up a couple of mistakes i made




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment