Saturday 7 June 2014

First act discovery Ukulele?




Mad as a H


I want to buy that Ukulele

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3102999


Because it is cheap and has decent reviews. It should work because the age is 14 and up. But I need to know what it sounds like. Do you know where to find a video of it? Do not just tell me to look it up

Also, if you have this, what is your opinion?



Answer
I've had the opportunity to mess around with one of these in-store. I didn't like it much. The "strings", if I can even call them that, feel like fishing line and seem extremely fragile, but it could have just been the uke that I had.

I found a video on YouTube. Even though the man in the video has a Spongebob 'ukulele, they are essentially the same thing (same manufacturer). The only change he made was a makeshift bridge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMD0bGfNKQ

Remember, this 'ukulele is meant as a toy. My advice would be to consider upgrading once/if you became serious about the 'ukulele. If you don't want to spend too much money, I recommend checking out Kala's Makala Dolphin (link below [don't mind the MSRP, they are usually sold for less depending on where you buy]) or a Mahalo (also below). Mahalos aren't too popular among 'ukulele players, but can be a playable instrument with minor adjustments (string change, etc.).

Hope this helps.
Take care and happy strumming~!

What are the lyrics for Spongebobs fun song?




DanceDance





Answer
Spongebob: It's not about winning, it's about fun
Plankton: What's that?
Spongebob: Fun is when you...fun is...it' like...it's kinda...sorta like a...
What is fun? I...Let me spell it for you

Spongebob: F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for u and me
N is for NE where and NE time at all

whole cast: down here in the deep blue sea

Plankton: F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for Uranium...BOMBS!
N is for no survivors when you-

Spongebob: Plankton! Those things aren't what fun is all about!
now, do it like this,
F is for friends who do stuff to-

Plankton: Never! that's completely idiotic!

Spongebob: Here, Let me help you...
F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for u and me, Try it!

Plankton: N is for NE where and NE time at all

whole cast: down here in the deep blue sea

Plankton: Wait...I don't understand this...I feel all tingly inside...
should we stop?

Spongebob: No! That's how you're supposed to feel!

Plankton: Well i like it!! Lets do it again!

Spongebob: Okay!

Spongebob & Plankton: F is for frolic through all the flowers
U is for ukulele
N is for nose picking, sharing gum, and
sand licking here with my best buddy

*weird laughter




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment