Tuesday 3 June 2014

is spongebob gay?




My Poetry





Answer
I agree w/ the general opinion here that he's asexual.....ALTHOUGH....there were some things that made me wonder.....One, being that episode where SB & Patrick were (literally) quarrelling like husband & wife over "raising" a little clam baby....Sure it was funny....But still, made me wonder if they were having a little TOO much fun "roleplaying" *LOL*

The other was a time I once saw a little kid wearing a SB shirt, and it was what was on that shirt that made me double-take. It had SB and patrick hanging on ropes or vines or something and captioned underneath in giant letters was the word "SWINGERS"!!!

I know, I know....it's supposed to be cause they're pictured hanging rope to rope....but it makes me wonder....is there a euphemism in there I detect?? *LOL* Cause....you know what the word "swinger" means in gay circles....

Huh....now I'm just as confused as YOU!! *LOL* Sorry I didn't help!!

What episode of spongebob is this from?




Football


It's where squidward is kissing the paper and his face looks wasted, I need it to make a vine but I don't know what episode it's from, I'll post the link to the gif

http://gifrific.com/a-tired-squidward-kisses-paper/



Answer
It's called....PAPER or "THE PAPER" it's when Spongebob gets a bubblegum rapper and uses it for fun and eventually Squidward gets SO JEALOUS he gives Spongebob everything he owns (even the shirt off his back) to him for the paper.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment