Thursday 5 June 2014

What's your funniest quote or part from Spongebob Squarepants?




OVO12


BQ: Who is funnier Spongebob or Patrick?

The funniest part to me was either when Spongebob song the Crusty Crab pizza song or when Patrick and Spongebob were joking about 24 and 25.

BQ: Spongebob



Answer
I am probably the world's largest spongebob fan (ask my friends). So, my favorite episodes are the old ones because in my opinion the new ones suck. I love the one when they're joking about 24, the Krusty Krab pizza (as you mentioned) and the old Halloween episode when Patrick says, "Step into these babies hun" when he makes spongebob wooden shoes while they're dressed up as the Flying Dutchman. Also, in the Halloween episode, they're going around saying "oooooh I don't know whooooo I ammmmm" which I always found very funny. The chocolate episode is hilarious, and so is Rock Bottom (the one when Spongebob takes the wrong bus from Glove World and he can't get back on a bus...long story). I like Patrick a little more than Spongebob, mainly because of his utmost stupidity, but Spongebob is also really amusing.

Sorry this is so long, I could talk for hours about Spongebob

can someone please explain this joke from spongebob?




bella


Spongebob: Hey patrick, what's funnier than 24?
Patrick: *giggles*, what?
*both giggling*
Spongebob: 25 *laughing*
25 = 69 standing up



Answer
its typical spongebob and patrick stuff if 24 was funny then 25 should be better




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment