Saturday 22 February 2014

Funny SpongeBob quotes?!?




Screaming


Anyone know any funny SpongeBob quotes? Not just SpongeBob's like any quotes from the show SpongeBob.


Answer
Patrick: Are you Squidward?
Fire Hydrant: .....
Patrick: That's okay take your time.

Spongebob: Squidward, this is great! Just you, me, and this brick wall you built between us.

Mr. Krabs: The boy cries you a sweater of tears...and you kill him.

Spongebob-âIâll have you know I stubbed my toe last week when watering my spice garden, and I only cried for 20 minutes.â

Spongebob -âF is for friends who do stuff together! U is for you and me! N is for anywhere at anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!â
There's so many qoutes from spongebob!

What are your favourite Spongebob/Patrick, quotes/episodes?




Desmond th


Is mayonnaise an instrument?


Answer
SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward are in a well and..

Squidward: (to Patrick) Do you have to stand so close me? You're making me claustrophobic.
Patrick: What does "claustrophobic" mean?
SpongeBob: It means he's afraid of Santa Claus.
Squidward: No it doesn't!
Patrick: Ho, Ho, Ho (giggles)
SpongeBob: Stop it, Patrick. You're scaring him.
Patrick: Ho, Ho, Ho.
Squidward: It's not working Patrick.
Patrick: Oh Darn.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment