Friday 21 February 2014

Quotes from spongebob?




Colts4Ever


What are your favorite quotes from the show? (can be any character)

Here's mine:
1) Spongebob: "if I were to die right now in a fiery explosion due to carelessness of a friend.... Then it would just be alright"
2) Spongebob: "HEY squidward I'm chopping the lettuce... At night, HEY squidward I'm cleaning the floor... at night! Ow I burned my hand... At night!!!



Answer
I love spongebob! Here are the ones i love the mostâ¥:
Meow.

-Gary
Y'all better apologize, or I'll be on you like ugly on an ape.

-Sandy
Hey Squidward. Hey Squidward. Hey Squidward. Hey Squidward.

-SpongeBob SquarePants
Oh, tartar sauce.

-SpongeBob SquarePants
Pants ripped off. Someone call the police, there's a pants thief on the loose.
-SpongeBob SquarePants
Don't you DARE take the name of Texas in vain.

-Sandy
Psst, Squidward, I'm working in the kitchen... at night! Hey Squidward, guess what? I'm chopping lettuce... at night! Look at me, I'm swabbing the bathroom... at night! OW I burned my hand!... at night!

-SpongeBob SquarePants
Isn't this great Squidward? Just you & me together for hours and hours and hours! And then the sun'll come up, and it'll be tomorrow, and we'll still be working! It'll be just like a sleepover! Only we'll be sweaty and covered with grease!

-SpongeBob SquarePants
You're a man now, SpongeBob, and it's time you started acting like one.

-Patrick
I order the food, you cook the food. We do that for 40 years, and then we die. That seems like a good deal to me, what do you say?

-Squidward
I'll tell you a little story called "The Ugly Barnacle": Once there was a very ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everybody died. The End.

-Patrick
Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells... smelly.

-Mr. Krabs
You've never heard of the Hash Slinging Slasher??


-Squidward
I'm ready!!

-Spongebob
yellow!!!-pink!!!!
-spongebob and patrick
why my good sir, this is a krabby patty, smothered in jellyfish jelly
-spongebob
lets have another!!!
-patrick
they blow up so fast *sob sob*
-spongebob
it's big, slimy, and pink!!!
Its an alaskan bull worm!!!
-spongebob
What are the consequences of what I have just done?
-mrs. puff
Yeah,shake it,woo shake that bubble butt.
-Spongebob
Now you must equire a taste for free formed jazz
-Patrick Star
Patrick;Lets get naked Spongebob;No lets save that for when we`re selling real estate
-Spongebob & Patrick
I guess hibernation is the opposite of beauty sleep!
-patrick
Im dirty dan-no im dirty dan-im dirty dan-im dirty daaan....*continues*
-pat and spongebob
Spongebob, you can be dirty dan, I just wanna be patrick
-Patrick
who you callin pinhead?!
-Patrick
Arr harr harr harr harr !
-Mr. Krabs
Money, Money, Money!
-Mr. Krabs
Squisward: Who would want to celebrate a holiday where a fat man breaks into your house and leaves gifts?
Patrick: Like a genie!
-Squidward & Patrick
Oh, Spongebob! Why!?!
-Mrs. Puff
You'll never beat me, Im HYDRODYMAMICALY DESIGHNED!!!
-Spongebob
Spongebob: Quick, Patrick, without thinking: if you could have anything right now, what would it be?
Patrick: Um... more time for thinking.
-Spongebob & Patrick

Favorite SpongeBob Moment?




MikeyIsSoC





Answer
When Spongebob was an ugly barnacle "Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle, he was so ugly that everyone died. The End"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment