Tuesday 18 February 2014

Favorite SpongeBob Moment?




MikeyIsSoC





Answer
When Spongebob was an ugly barnacle "Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle, he was so ugly that everyone died. The End"

spongebob sayings for invitations?




Samantha





Answer
I'll tell you a little story called "The Ugly Barnacle": Once there was a very ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everybody died. The End.

Now you must acquire a taste for free formed jazz

Who would want to celebrate a holiday where a fat man breaks into your house and leaves gifts?

Spongebob: Remember Patrick, flatter the customer, make him feel good.
[Man opens his door.]
Patrick: I love you.

Peas-in-a-can pie.

...this is the final straw. I am going to move so far away that I will be able to brag about it. I would rather tear out my brainstem, walk out into the middle of the nearest four-way intersection and skip rope with it than continue living where I do now.

Some day, with a little luck, and a tiiiiiiny pinch of magic, all your dreams will come true

Well, it may be stupid, but it's also dumb.

Someone call the police. There's a pants thief on the loose!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment