Wednesday 12 February 2014

Best Episode Of Spongebob ?




MuscleBob


Wat is the best ever episode of Spongebob?
Name Your Fav.
Thanks
No rude comments ;)

Lol



Answer
It is SOOO hard to decide that. I asked a similar ? like this a long time ago. I have SOOOO many favorites. These are a few I can think of:
Bubble Buddy
F.U.N
The Paper(RARELY SHOWN)
TEXAS
Life of Crime
Shanghaied
Frankendoodle
Just One Bite
Skill Crane
Good Neighbors
Patrick SmartPants
Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
Krusty Towers
New Leaf
Squid Wood
That's No Lady
Boat Smarts
Good Ol' Whatshisname
The Inmates of Summer
New Digs
Le Big Switch
----There is so many, I just had to name ALL my favorites. lol. I love this show! I'm 17 BTW

Poll: What is your favorite Spongebob quote?




J


BQ: in the episode Life of crime Patrick says "we're not talking about some dumb mail fraud or hijacking we stole a balloon"

is that a Reference to the anthrax mails and 9/11



Answer
"Imaginatiioooooooonnn!!!"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment