Wednesday 22 January 2014

What to do for my birthday party?

spongebob rap on Spongebob Rap Beat 2: Stepping On The Beach-DJ KiddBlast - YouTube
spongebob rap image



slapmysock


My birthday is in August, but I really love planning and I'm bored now so might as well get it started. I'm a tomboy, loves rapping and Spongebob. I'm going to have 5-10 girls at my house. What are some themes I could do? Nothing girly. Plus no pool parties, even though we might go skinny dipping in my pool. THANKS!


Answer
This http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=266334035 + skinny dipping

Recommendations for music in dubstep and drum and bass?

Q. This pass summer, I've been getting into the dubstep and drum and bass genres and was wondering what songs would you recommend listening to as I don't know to many. Also, what other genres and songs would you recommend as I have somewhat lost my taste for rap?


Answer
Datsik - Firepower
Datsik - Hydraulic
Datsik and Bare - King Kong
Skream - Exothermic Reaction
Skream - Oskilatah
Excision - Subsonic
Excision and Downlink - Existence VIP
Downlink - Emergency
Nero - Angst
Nero - Innocence
Feed Me - Cloudburn
Feed Me - Blood Red
Kryptic Minds - Badman
Kryptic Minds - 768
Zomboy - Organ Donor
Zomboy - Pump it Up
Dodge and Fuski - Aerophobia
Chaosphere - Slam
Distance - Traffic
Savoy - I'm In Need
Coki - Tortured
Coki - Spongebob
Bare - Synthetic
Digital Mystikz - Haunted
Emalkay - Fabrication
Joker - The Vision
Joker - Psychadelic Runway
Koan Sound - Trouble in the West
Kode 9 - Black Sun
Kromestar - Kalawanji
Kromestar - Badman
Loefah - The Goat Stare
Chasing Shadows - Amirah
N-type - Dark Matter
Torqux and Twist - G7




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment