Thursday 23 January 2014

What do you think Sandy's zodiac sign is?

spongebob zodiac signs on Details about NEW 12pcs Chinese Zodiac Hello Kitty figure so cute
spongebob zodiac signs image



Shocking B


I guess Aries because she gets mad easy, like the time she tried to kill Spongebob because he said something about Texas. And she's courageous always doing stunts etc.

This is inspired by another question I saw on here.



Answer
Haha that's so funny! I thought I was the only one who thought this. I had a discussion about this about a year ago with a friend.

I ALWAYS thought Sandy was an Aries! She acts just like one!

She's very independent, headstrong, courageous, competitive, she has an Aries temper, she speaks her mind and she's also a bit masculine :)

What zodiac sign do you think the characters of spongebob are?




Jacques


Spongebob-
Patrick-
Squidward-
Mr.Krabs-
Sandy-
Pearl-
Plankton-
Mrs.Puff-



Answer
Spongebob- Cancer
Patrick- Aries
Squidward- Libra
Mr. Krabs- Sagittarius
Sandy- Gemini
Pearl- Pisces
Plankton- Leo
Mrs. Puff- Scorpio




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment